- ASIN : B0BW31X61X
- Publisher : Nowdrops LLC (14 May 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 226 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8218951276
- Item Weight : 308 g
- Dimensions : 15.24 x 1.32 x 22.86 cm
The Shadow Work Journal 2nd Edition is an updated and expanded version of the bestselling self-help book that has helped countless readers to confront and integrate their shadow selves.
In this journal, you'll find a series of thought-provoking prompts and exercises designed to help you explore the hidden aspects of yourself that you may have been suppressing or denying. Through the process of shadow work, you'll gain a deeper understanding of your fears, insecurities, and negative patterns of behavior, and learn how to embrace them in order to become a more integrated and authentic version of yourself.
Whether you're struggling with anxiety, depression, relationship issues, or simply seeking greater self-awareness, "The Shadow Work Journal 2nd Edition" offers a powerful tool for personal transformation. With this journal as your guide, you'll embark on a journey of self-discovery and healing that will help you to unlock your full potential and live a more fulfilling life.
This updated edition includes new hands-on exercises, journal prompts, and learning material about Shadow Work, as well as a fresh design and layout for an enhanced journaling experience. If you're ready to confront your shadow and embrace your true self, The Shadow Work Journal 2nd Edition is the perfect companion for your journey.
The Shadow Work Journal Includes:
- Personal Declaration of Intent
- In-Depth Shadow Work Learning Material
- Interactive Shadow Work Exercises: Wound Mapping, Breathwork, Visualization, EFT Tapping, Reflective "Fill in The Blanks" and Affirmations
- Profound Journaling Prompts to explore topics on inner-child, inner-teen, anger, anxiety, the self, and more.
- "Get to the root of your shadow" guided pages to face your shadows when they appear.
Benefits of Shadow Work:
- Improved interactions with others
- Healing generational trauma
- Set personal boundaries
- Grow compassion for yourself and others
- Become "un-stuck"
- More awareness and clarity of the world around you